Our uniform supplier is Nationwide School Uniforms. Parents can purchase the uniform from www.nationwideschooluniforms.co.uk or you can visit their shop at Nationwide School Uniforms, Vale Road, Spilsby PE23 5HE.
Black blazer with Cowley Academy badge: Available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms. To be worn at all times on the school site unless specific permission has been given by a member of staff.
Plain black V-neck sweatshirt/pullover: This must be plain black. A pullover is in addition to the blazer, not instead of a blazer. No cardigans and no hoodies.
Cowley Academy Year group tie: Students keep the same colour tie in each year at school.
Black skirt with SLAT Trust emblem: Available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms. Must be no shorter than 5cm above the knee and no longer than 10cm above the ankle. Skirts must NOT be rolled over at the waist. Black trousers can be worn instead of a black skirt.
Black trousers with SLAT Trust emblem: Available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms. To be worn off the ground and level with shoes.
White shirt: Long or short sleeved, worn tucked in and all buttons fastened. No revere or button-down collars.
Black leather effect school shoes: No trainers/pumps. No high heels. No sport makes.
Socks: Plain black only. No stripes, colours or white sport socks. No trainer socks or socks above the knee (socks must be visible above shoes).
Tights: Flesh coloured or black.
Coat: Coat in dark colours preferred (not to be worn inside).
- Purple polo shirt with collar (available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms)
- Boys rugby top (available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms)
- Plain black shorts (no stripes, colours or cycling shorts)
- Trainers (with laces and non marking soles)
- Football boots
- Black football socks
- White sports socks (trainer socks are NOT permitted)
- Shin pads
- Gum shield
Optional items to be worn ONLY for PE
- Plain black sweatshirt (round-neck with no hood)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (no stripes or colours)
- Plain black Skort (available ONLY from Nationwide School Uniforms)
- No extreme hairstyles and no unnatural colours or contrast colourings are permitted.
- The school has discretion in these matters. Please contact the school if any of the above needs clarifying.
Jewellery / Other
- A single small stud or sleeper may be worn in each ear lobe.
- A ring on each hand is allowed but must be discrete.
- No facial/alternative body piercing jewellery is acceptable, including sleepers.
- One plain necklace may be worn (not to be seen).
- One charity bracelet may be worn.
- No gel nails or nail varnish.
- No make-up in Year 7 and 8. Year 9, 10 and 11 subtle make-up only.
- No fashion belts.
- Any religious head covering should be plain in either black or white.